The Miracle Balm contains all natural ingredients including Beeswax, Propolis, Olive oil, Lemon grass & Coconut oil.
A balm you'll find handy to have with you at all times. A little goes a long way and It comes in a generous and stylish 100 gram aluminum tin.
10% of proceeds are donated to Save the Bees Australia.
- Soothe, protect, and nourish dry skin.
- Coat and shine wooden furniture or cutting boards.
- Lip balm- soothe chapped lips.
- Massage lovingly yourself or a friend!
- Condition your leather shoes, bags, or furniture- Use an old rag and polish a small amount of balm into the leather until it becomes shiny and like new.
- Intense all over moisturising for face/body.
- Nourish Dry nails and cuticles and cracked hands.
- Style hair- work between hands, and then into dry hair- use sparingly.
- Beard balm.
- Nourish Dry Elbows.
- Smooth eyebrows-slick them into place.
- Relieve insect bites
- Moisturise and soothe eczema and psoriasis.
- Treat sunburn.
- Relieve a sore red nose.
- Amazing for Tattoos – The propolis helps prevent infections and the long-lasting moisturisation helps it to heal quickly. It can even make an old colour tattoo pop, look healthy and vibrant.
- Prevents stretch marks when massaged into a growing baby belly.
- Great for Nappy rash.
- Use on the entrance of an empty hive in Spring to attract a swarm (lemongrass smells like the queen’s pheromone).
- Protect cuts and scraps from infection.
- Heal heal Chaffing.
- Use as Aromatherapy, simply open the lip, put your nose up to it and deeply inhale, relax, say thank you to the bees, put the lid back on, and smile to yourself.
- Soothe burns.
- FREE Standard Shipping (Estimated 2-7 Working Days) over $30
- FREE Express Shipping (Estimated 1-2 Working Days) over $100
- FREE Standard Shipping (Estimated 4-10 Working Days) over $30
- FREE Express Shipping (Estimated 2-4 Working Days) over $100
Rest of World
- See Shipping Info